I’ve been wanting to start a blog for a while now, but never got around to making one. Since it’s a new year, why not start one now? The main purpose of this blog is to encourage not only those who read it, but also myself. I have so many thoughts in this small head of mine that I want to share and discuss.
Here are a few things about me that some of you may know or not know at all:
1. I love the Lord. He will appear many times in my posts, so be prepared to be amazed by an all-knowing, loving, and powerful God.
2. I love green tea and water. It is good for the soul.
3. I love to photograph anything and anyone. When I see something beautiful, my mind just instantly wants to capture it. All photos featured are original photos.
4. I am 19 years old, but I look 16 years old because I am only 4 feet and 8 1/2 inches tall.
5. The most beautiful season is fall.
6. I find pleasure in small things such as flowers, books, and writing.
“And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things.”