There isn’t anyone more similar to me than Kylie Sutton. We are both basically twitter famous. We both drive trucks. We are both in love with Ben Rector and forever will be. We also love Jesus. Kylie is one of the sweetest girls I have met here at Faulkner. She is always encouraging, spreading Christ’s love to others, and always smiling. Her heart pretty much belongs to Disney World and Jesus. I have loved getting to know Kylie this year!
1. What’s your favorite bible verse?
“Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (Thessalonians 5:16-18)”
K: “For a long time, I struggled with what God’s purpose was for me and those verses, specifically, tell me what God’s will for me is!”
2. What do you love about fall?
K: “I love the colder weather and the leaves changing color. I saw a tweet that said, “October is about trees revealing colors they’ve hidden all year. I think people have an October too.” That reminds me a lot of what fall means. Change.”
3. If your life was a novel, what would the title be?
K: “50 Shades of Awkward”
4. What’s something difficult you have overcome?
K: “I have a lot of health issues, and although I cannot necessarily “overcome” them, I have developed a sense of peace about my situation. That kind of peace only comes from the Lord.”
5. What are five things you want to do before the 2016 ends?
- “Pass accounting
- Paint a pumpkin
- Go on a super long drive with the windows down and blast my favorite tunes
- Go camping
- Get more than 6 hours of sleep on consecutive nights”
If you don’t know Kylie, you’re missing out! Peace and blessings for my sweet friend.